Friday, November 11, 2011

Looking for May Westbrook or Frances Westbrook-Trent of Mart,Tx.?

I am looking for Infromation on a May or Mae Westbrook and daughter Frances Westbrook (Trent) who lived in Mart,Texas around the year of 1957. This is my daughters grandmother and ggrandmother. I am doing genealogy on her side of the family and would love to get a tree on her grandmothers side for her. Frances was married to a John E.Trent and they had a son John Ed Trent who would be around 68 or 69 yrs old now. John and Frances divorced and so did John Ed. and I and I would love to at least give her some Idea of her other side of the family. I do not know who the ggrandmother was married to because he was ped away when my daughter was born. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment