Monday, November 14, 2011

Does anyone have an essay on Desmond Tutu that I can use? I have three tests tomorrow!! It's urgent. I know I

I hope you know who Desmond Tutu is. If you don't, then go to Wikipedia.org and type his name into the search bar on the home page, then hit the search on. Read as much as you can about him, taking some notes on the highlights of his life and then try to write a short essay on what you have read. As you can see, people are not going to be very helpful and you should not expect it of them. If you can't manage to write the essay yourself, then go to your teacher and tell him or her that you were unable to get it done because of all the studying that you had to do for your other cles. Better that than turning in an essay on totally false pretenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment