Sunday, November 13, 2011

United states has become so ist, United States violates the rights of women around the world?

LOL Ok first off you can't probably understand this anyway but will break it down for you. Coming from a female Soldier in the US army I can say it's not as ist as you think. Men cheat ALL over the world it's not just an American thing so that's not a ist thing that's just a man issue and women cheat as well. Why do I appreciate America because as a woman I can become just as successful and if not more then a man now. In the past no but now yes. I work hard and raise my family but I also am more then a mother who sits in the kitchen I have a career and have no problem advancing beyond the men in my section. You can't base who is ist by what celebrities do either. Besides the fact that Brad Pitt divorcing Jennifer Aniston was based on other things then Angelina Jolie maybe he wasn't happy. Angelina Jolie is a goodwill ambador and adopts unwanted kids all over the world she's hardly stupid or just a beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment