Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vivid, and frightening imagination, or Spiritual Signs?

The background. Since I was a child, I have been brought up to follow the Catholic Religion. Although, I do not practice as much as I used to. I still often light a few candles, and say prayers. But another occurrence that’s happened since I was a child was terrible nightmares. Nightmares where I’m fighting an Evil Entity, a spirit if you will. I’m usually fighting it to save someone, or I’m being held down. I have had dreams where someone is choking me, and I can’t wake up. Recently I’ve had dreams about people being in my apartment with me, and there only goal is to hurt me. I’ve had one where demons were holding me down, and some creature was stabbing me with different items. All the while, he’s chanting this weird unspoken language. I’ve even had a dream where I’m a priest reading the Roman Ritual. I don’t know what to think, maybe I just have a vivid imagination, or maybe something’s trying to reach out and tell me something. The dreams didn’t start to really frighten me until recently. When I was being choked by a figure in a Black Cloak that came out of my closet. I never saw a face, only hands. One more little detail that I left out. When I was 17, a few friends and my now wife thought it would be funny to buy an Ouija Board. We thought it would be funny, and cool to go to a place known as Hells Gates. (It’s a short walk through the woods to an abandoned rail road, which leads to the back of the Cemetery of the City I’m from.) Kids will go out here to scare their friends, as well as play pranks. You have to cross a big old style rail road bridge, which is missing beams. Then you walk up to a chain link fence, and through the gates. Now in this cemetery there were said to be people who had been buried there since the town’s establishment date. But graves had been missing. Being the Prankster I am, I thought I would be the brave one and do it on an unmarked grave. My wife decided that she and her friend would do it first. They were to impatient and expecting results right off the bat. However, nothing worked. My friend, and I did it. Lo and behold the navigational dial moved. We freaked out, and ran away. Running back I threw the Ouija Board off to the side, and never saw it again. About two years later I had a dream that I was at work, and one of the ladies looked at me during a meeting and said, “you never said goodbye!” It was the scariest dream of my life. Does anyone have any feedback what so ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment