Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How to self finance for education?

hi all i belong to decent middle cl family. i dont have property or bank balance either in my name or my family 's name. i had taken up a job during vaction and paid 1st installment of my PG course fee ,still 1 lakh rupee is pending.. i tried with many banks for loan.. but in vain they want me to show some property or atleast Income tax return's of my family member. which we dont have.. our income is so much that we need not pay any tax .. we dont fall in that category . No scholarship info too i have.. dont want to quit studies at this point of time too. I cannot even try for part time job as my original mark sheet of previous graduation certificate's are with college.. Until i finish my PG they will not return my UG certificatres..its college rule.. Any body any idea what i can do.. I am ready to do any job between 5pm to 8 at max 9 pm. I can teach 'C' computer programming language to junior grades. People say i have good communication skill. and am adventurous,Anything i can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment