Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm wondering if there's a religion that's fits this?

I want a religion that's about freedom. I've been an atheist for most of my life, a Christian when I was very young. I don't believe that dfending your religion is worth anyone being hurt physically. I don't believe in victimsless crimes meaning I'm fine with drug users if they don't become hazardous to others. I don't much believe in what the American atheists say and frankly, they're kind of . I try to be nice to those who are devout Christians to set an example of how you can be okay with other religions. I'm not really an atheist even because I believe that the possibility of a higher power, though certainly not any god we know, is possible because of how well designed many biological mechanisms are. I hate people that think they can prove the existence of god by disproving a theory supportig atheism. I try to have a debate rather than argue by admitting the validity of certain points, but when people are trying to convince of the existence of their invisible ruler, people think alloing the other person to speak is admitting defeat. I just want a religion that's laid back and promotes good behaviour for personal betterment rather than to be allowed into a mythical paridise. If I hear one more ************* Jesus freak tell me that I'm going to hell or that god is proven to exist, I'm goin to start wearing a a pentagram pendant. I'm just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment