Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where is J R these days?

Personally, I find Janet Reno to be gorgeous, and I would do anything to be her loverboy. Does anyone have any information on where I can find her, and what she happpens to be doing nowadays? I really want to know more about this beauty and her post-cabinet life. Someone please help me, I'm dying to know just what happened to this cutie. She hasn't been in the news for life ever. Why if we were together, I would be so happy. I could weace flowers into her lustrious beautiful long hair if she were here. Please give me all that you know because I don't think she's with anybody - if so she would be all over the media like Victoria B, Paris Hilton, and Angelina Jolie. Please give me sources, tabloid articles, stuff in all of those gossip columns. There just has to be something current on her. Please, someone help me? Is she married to someone liek Kanye West, or Will Smit or Orlando Bloom or sumting liek that?

No comments:

Post a Comment