Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kansas legal age that a child can choose which parent to live with?

im 14, my parents are divorced, and my dad lives on the MO side of kansas city and my mom lives on the KS side. my dad is mean to my mom but masks it when im around. he's really controlling to everyone around him (except for my stepmom, with whom he cheated on my mom) and he has the strict-*** policies of an air force vet(which he is). he tries out of his way to be courteous( so much so that my friends' parents think he's wierd) but wen something doesnt go his way, he blows a gasket and gets mad at little stuff. as you can imagine, i dont like him, and therapy hasnt worked, so i just want to stop seeing him(he has me half of the time). what is the legal age in kansas that a child can choose which parent to live with, and if i dont fit that age, what can i do to make things better?

No comments:

Post a Comment