Sunday, November 6, 2011

Who knows about St. Jude Thaddeus? Do you have any miracle to tell about do to his intercession?

St. Jude has always been a very powerful intercessor whenever I or my family have been in crisis or needed a miracle. In 1952 when I was three I contracted spinal menengitis. I was paralized from the neck down with a 107 fever & had lost conciousness. The Dr. thought I was going to die. My mother stayed by my bedside all night puting cold compresses on my forhead. Once she left the room to get a new compress & when she returned, there was a small brown leather zipper case for a prayerbook or rosary on my bed that was not there when she stepped out. It was the middle of the night so there wasn't anyone else around. My mother opened it & inside was an old photo of a sea captain dated the 1800's.There was also a wooden rosary & prayer to St. Jude. When my mother saw it, she felt that God was enlightening her to pray for me through the intercession of St. Jude. She wasn't Catholic, but she fell asleep praying on her knees by my bed. In the morning the Dr. came & declared I was healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment