Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So I like him....but he has a girlfriend....what do I do?? (half a page long)?

You know whats funny? I have the EXACT same problem. but......i am sure he doesn't like ,me. My advice to you is to talk to him about hannah. Say something like "How are you and hannah?" or get the subject on her. Than he will open up if he loves her, or just say "were fine" if he's just kinda dating her because he doesn't want to break up. Also, bring up Dalton at the conversation, and see if he is the real problem........ maybe you;ve got 2 people who like you. Dalton likes you so he doesn't want you with christian. Anyway!! Good luck, and i promise, you'll find the one for you someday soon....... you will. And if he's not the one, than you can still be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment